Crown Security can install access control systems to entryways including simple, single doors and commercial gates that can use pin pad security or even a proximity card reader. Both of which will restrict access to authorised users only and increase security.
We can also provide large enterprise security systems that encompass multiple sites across different cities and states that function as one access control system. These systems are vital for the security of Multi National and interstate companies, controlling access of thousands of staff through hundreds of doors, multiple lift cars and many gates.
Crown’s access control systems can be fitted with many forms of access control devices including:
- Proximity card readers
- Wireless key fob style remote control buttons
- High speed readers that recognise a “Puk” style device fitted to vehicles that regularly require automated access though electrically operated gates
- Biometric readers
- PIN code pads
Why choose Crown Access Control Systems?
- Track and monitor building access
- Set up custom access settings for individuals
- Manage your access control system settings remotely
- Our systems are high tech, but also easy to implement, use and maintain
- We can easily integrate your access control system with other parts of your security system